Paris Hilton – Renowned Party Girl
Paris Whitney Hilton, the daughter of hotel businessman, Richard Hilton, was born into a glamorous life. She is an heiress and socialite, a known party girl, and has also tried her hand at just about everything including singing, acting, business, modeling, design, writing, and producing. Plagued by her fair share of scandals over the years, the most infamous being the sex tape, “1 Night in Paris” which was leaked on the internet for the world to watch during 2003. She has had a number of reality TV shows including “The Simple Life” opposite childhood friend Nicole Richie, “My New BFF”, “The World According to Paris”, and many others. She epitomizes the saying, famous for being famous, and is known as a celebutante, getting paid around $300 thousand for appearing in clubs and at events.
Paris Hilton Gossip – Past to Present
The most famous scandal was the sex tape, however, Paris Hilton has never had a gossip free life. Being a well known party girl, Hilton has offered had encounters with the paparazzi and the police. However, even her early years were troublesome, and she attended a school for emotionally troubled teens when she was 16. At the age of 17, she was expelled from another school for violating school rules.
• In 2006 she was arrested for driving under the influence and her license was subsequently suspended.
• In 2007, her private life went public due to the release of a website called ParisExposed.com, which published private letter, photos, and other personal documents that were supposedly obtained when her storage locker and all its contents was auctioned off due to non payment.
• She was reprimanded for driving when her license was still suspended, and the following month she was again arrested for driving with a suspended license at 70 mph in a 35 zone, as well as without her headlights on at night.
• All these incidents, as well as not enrolling in the alcohol education program that the court had ordered after her first arrest, led to the judge sentencing her to 45 days in prison.
• Twice during 2010 she was accused of smoking and being in possession of marijuana, and was later in the year arrested for cocaine possession and pleaded guilty to 2 misdemeanors, as well as being sentenced to community service and to complete a drug abuse program.
Paris has a heavy party lifestyle and her antics are always top of the media pool, however, currently she is fairly quiet, focusing on her career and saying that “she has grown up.” AMongst many of her hollywood celeb peers she seems to have taken a liking to electronic cigarettes, smokestik i believe but cannot be positive.